CTS Suite of Business Applications and Business Portals for Program Groups enables Seamless and Secure Commerce between Group Members, Approved Vendors as well as for its National Account Customers. CTS has extensive domain experience in Program Group Business Solutions, and has developed and deployed its Applications in the for several program groups in the Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Bath Kitchen and Hardware Industries
CTS has developed Customized Business Application Solutions that enables Program Groups to automate its entire business process including:
● National Account Systems
● Central Billing
● Spend Management Integration
● National Account Location Mapping
● Business Intelligence and Customized Business Analytics Dashboards
● Secure EDI and XML Portal between Members, Vendors and Program Group Headquarters for transaction of Purchase Orders, ASN’s, Sales transactions, and Payment transactions
● Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence for Program Group Members. Analytics and Executive Dashboard capabilities to measure KPI for group members and approved vendors
● Rebate Management System – A comprehensive Rebate accounting system that calculates member rebates based on vendor specific program sheets/deals, and facilitates accurate and timely disbursement of member rebate checks with full audit capabilities.
● Document Management System – Online Secure portal for access to Program Bulletins and Price Sheets
Rebate Discrepancy Portal – An automated portal that tracks and monitors any open rebate discrepancies between members and vendors until the issue is fully resolved while keeping the Program Group Headquarter informed via automated emails and document logs.